The Honest Kitchen Whole Grain Turkey Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food is crafted with human grade, whole foods to provide your pet with some of the best nutrition possible! This whole grain recipe is formulated with uncompromising quality control standards using real, recognizable ingredients, like cage-free turkey, that are gently dehydrated to maintain nutrient and taste. And to meet The Honest Kitchen’s 100% human-grade standard, the same whole foods you’d recognize in your own kitchen are used to make this recipe. Plus, this dog food is made in a human food facility! To serve, simply add warm water and wait three minutes for a fur-esher, homemade meal your canine companion will go head over tail for!
- This meal rehydrates to 4x its weight—just add warm water and serve it as an easy homemade meal or as a tasty topper for dry dog food! A 10 lb. box makes 40 lbs. of fresh food.
- This recipe is crafted with real whole food ingredients, including cage-free turkey, organic oats, cabbage and apples. The ingredients are gently dehydrated for maximum flavor and nutrient retention, and easy digestion.
- Complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs of all breed and sizes, including adult and senior sidekicks.
- Unlike most pet food, which is feed grade, this 100% human-grade recipe is made with human-grade ingredients and produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards, just like you would expect from your own food!
- Made without by-products, preservatives, fillers, GMO ingredients, corn, wheat or soy.
Dehydrated turkey, organic oats, dehydrated potatoes, organic flaxseed, dehydrated carrots, dehydrated cabbage, dried apples, dehydrated honey, dried organic kelp, dried garlic, minerals [tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, potassium iodide, copper amino acid chelate, sodium selenite], taurine, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D3 supplement].
4,140 kcal/kg, 470 kcal/cup, 207 kcal/1.75-oz cup
We suggest dividing daily amount into two servings. Your individual dog's needs will vary with age and activity. For larger dogs adjust accordingly. Refrigerate or discard any leftovers.
How to Make: Mix food with warm water, stir well and wait 3 minutes, then serve with love!
How to use: Serve alone as a complete and balanced meal OR Use as a topper: 1/2 The Honest Kitchen serving amount + 1/2 current food serving amount.
Tips: You can add slightly more or less water to your pet's liking. Prepared food may be refrigerated for 2-3 days. Store this box in a cool, dry place.
Instructions for Cups: Tear back seal and add warm water to fill line located inside the cup, stir and wait 3 minutes for food to hydrate, pour into your pet's bowl and serve with love!