Big Country Raw Beef Dinner is a complete meal made with Canadian Beef (including organs and bone) blended with fruit and vegetables. Big Country Raw uses lean, high-quality muscle meat from pasture-raised beef cattle. Quality you can see the moment you open the box and serve this up. Watch your dog lick the bowl clean following this delicious meal!
Each raw meal from Big Country Raw is hormone, antibiotic-free and is 100% sourced and made in Canada. Big Country Raw Beef Dinner Carton contains four one-pound packs.
- Complete and balanced raw meal for dogs
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Pasture-Raised Canadian Beef
- 70% Muscle Meat
- 10% Organ Meat
- 10% Ground Bone
- 10% Fruit & Vegetables
Dinner Feeding Guide
Big Country Raw recommends adding a Thrive® Oil to Big Country Raw Dinners. Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice), Thrive® Salmon Oil, or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
Safe Raw Food Handling Instructions
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Beef, Beef Heart, Ground Beef Bone, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
|Calories (min)||156 kcal
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We suggest adding fish, Thrive® Herring Oil or Salmon Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances for fatty acids.