A Big Country Raw favourite with meaty Ontario raised turkey, that’s a rich source of pure meat protein and perfect for dogs with sensitivity to chicken! Turkey is high in protein, making it an excellent choice for working and active breeds. With added organic fruits and vegetables that are packed with natural antioxidants and essential nutrients, this meal will soon be your dog’s daily request!
- Complete and balanced raw meal for dogs
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Free-Range Turkey
- 70% Muscle Meat
- 10% Organ Meat
- 10% Ground Bone
- 10% Fruit & Vegetables
Dinner Feeding Guide
Big Country Raw recommends adding a Thrive® Oil to Big Country Raw Dinners. Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice), Thrive® Salmon Oil, or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
Safe Raw Food Handling Instructions
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Turkey (Meat And Bones), Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
|Calories (min)||150 kcal
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We suggest adding fish, Thrive® Herring Oil or Salmon Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances for fatty acids.