A blend of Ontario raised chicken meat and bone, with wild-caught Canadian salmon and beef organ meats, barley grass, and wheatgrass. Packaged in ½ lb portions each 2 lb carton contains 4 vacuum-sealed packs.
- Ontario Raised Chicken
- Canadian Salmon and beef
- Great option for cats
Chicken (Meat And Bone), Beef Heart, Salmon, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Wheat Grass, Barley Grass, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Glycinate, Vitamin E, Manganese Glycinate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate
- 70% Muscle Meat
- 10% Organ Meat
- 10% Ground Bone
- 10% Fruit & Vegetables
Dinner Feeding Guide
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
Safe Raw Food Handling Instructions
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Analysis shown per 100g as fed