A blend of Canadian turkey with sardines and beef organ meat with barley grass and wheatgrass. Packaged in ½ lb portions each 2 lb carton contains 4 vacuum-sealed packs.
Each raw meal from Big Country Raw is hormone, antibiotic-free and is 100% sourced and made in Canada.
- Complete and balanced raw meal for cats
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Ontario Raised Turkey
- Great option for cats
- Convenient 1/2 lb portions
- 70% Muscle Meat
- 10% Organ Meat
- 10% Ground Bone
- 10% Fruit & Vegetables
Dinner Feeding Guide
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
Safe Raw Food Handling Instructions
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Turkey, Ground Turkey Bone, Beef Heart, Sardine, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Kelp.
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
|Calories (min)||148 kcal
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Kittens After Weaning & Adults Cats) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC).