Big Country Raw's Fish Dinner is a blend of low-fat White Fish, Cod, Haddock and wild-caught Canadian Salmon, making it a rich source of Omega-3’s. Fish is an excellent protein for dogs and aids in building and repairing the nervous system.
Each raw meal from Big Country Raw is hormone, antibiotic-free and is 100% sourced and made in Canada. Big Country Raw Fish Dinner Carton contains four one-pound packs.
- Complete and balanced raw meal for dogs
- Fresh Canadian Wild Caught Haddock, Cod & Salmon
- Excellent source of Omega3 Fatty Acids
- 70% Muscle Meat
- 10% Organ Meat
- 10% Ground Bone
- 10% Fruit & Vegetables
Dinner Feeding Guide
Big Country Raw recommends adding a Thrive® Oil to Big Country Raw Dinners. Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice), Thrive® Salmon Oil, or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
Safe Raw Food Handling Instructions
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Haddock, Cod (Meat And Bone), Salmon, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Calcium Carbonate, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
|Calories (min)||95 kcal
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We recommend feeding Fish Dinner in rotation with other protein to prevent fatty acids unbalance.