These tiny fish have a great taste with just a little bit of crunch. Wild caught in Canada, this treat is ideal for pets with food sensitivities. A rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids, whole sardines provides a nutritious treat or meal topper for your dog or cat! Individually Quick Frozen in 1 lb. portions makes this an easy way to add 1, 2 or 3 to every meal! You can also offer as a nutritious treat, or dehydrate for an on-the go treat your dog or cat will love!
- Frozen Canadian Sardines
- Freshly frozen – these small fish have no strong smell!
- Neutral/Cool Protein
Safe Raw Food Handling Instructions
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Approximate individual weight 20 grams. Approximately 20 – 25 pieces per bag.
|Dog Weight||As a Meal (pieces)||As a Treat (pieces)|
|80 lbs +||30+||8+|
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
|Calories (min)||87 kcal