- Hormone and antibiotic free meat
- Suitable for all life stages of your dog - including puppies and senior dogs of all sizes and breeds.
- Complete meals formulated to NRC standards
Big Country Raw recommends adding a Thrive® Oil to Big Country Raw Dinners.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
Safe Raw Food Handling Instructions
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Chicken (Meat And Bone), Pork Liver, Zucchini, Beef Kidney, Spinach, Green Beans, Cranberries, Vitamins And Minerals (<0,3%: Salt, Magnesium Sulfate, Kelp, Iron Glycinate, Vitamin E, Manganese Glycinate, Zinc Proteinate, Potassium Chloride, Manganese Proteinate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate).
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement of Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We suggest adding fish or Thrive® Herring Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances for fatty acids.