Perfect for larger breed dogs (25 lbs+) as well as multi dog households.
What Makes it XL?
A larger grind size results in bigger chunks of meat, bone, fruit and vegetables. It’s also available in Big Country Raw's biggest box size yet – 24 lbs! The box dimensions are the same size as the Grab N Go 18, and contains a main protein in 6 x 4 lb tubs.
Like the popular Dinner Recipes, these are complete meals formulated to NRC standards by Big Country Raw's in-house Nutritionist suitable for all life stages of your dog.
- Hormone and antibiotic free meat
- Three different proteins offer excellent meal rotation
- Suitable for larger breed dogs (25 lbs+) as well as multi dog households.
- Complete meals formulated to NRC standards
Big Country Raw recommends adding a Thrive® Oil to Big Country Raw Dinners.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
Note: Big Country Raw XL have a larger grind size than our regular product. Because of the bigger chunk of meat, organ, bones and veggie, XL is recommended for large dog over 25 lbs.
Safe Raw Food Handling Instructions
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Bones, Pork Liver, Pork Spleen, Green Beans, Spinach, Blueberries, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement of Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We suggest adding fish or Thrive® Herring Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances for fatty acids.