Treat and bond with your cat while providing essential health benefits. FELINE GREENIES™ SMARTBITES™ Hairball Control Cat Treats are not indulgent, empty calories. This delicious, dual-textured treat contains natural ingredients and their FIBERBLEND™ Formula to help minimize hairball formation and promote healthy digestion.
- Crafted with an irresistible tuna flavor.
- Delicious, dual-textured treats feature a crunchy outer layer with a moist, savory center for a taste and texture your cat won’t be able to resist.
- Proprietary Fiberblend formula of plant-based fiber helps minimize hairball formation and promote healthy digestion in adult cats who also eat a hairball control diet.
- Complete and balanced snack with natural ingredients and a variety of essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients and zero artificial flavors, preservatives or fillers.
- Each guilt-free reward contains just less than 2 calories.
Chicken Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Rice, Ground Whole Wheat, Animal Plasma, Wheat Flour, Powdered Cellulose, Natural Flavors, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Tuna Meal, Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Fruit Juice Color, Choline Chloride, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Vitamins (dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [source of Vitamin E], Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], d-Calcium Pantothenate [Vitamin B5], Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Folic Acid), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Turmeric Color.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||30.00%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||17.00%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||6.5%|
|Iron (Min.)||200 mg/kg|
|Zinc (Min.)||200 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||400 IU/kg|
|Vitamin B12 (Min.)||0.15 mg/kg|
4,082 (kcal/kg) ME
1.3 calories (kcal) per treat
Only for cat use. FELINE GREENIES™ SMARTBITES™ Hairball Control Cat Treats are formulated for cats 1 year old or older. For a healthy hairball benefit, feed 12 treats all at once daily. As with any treat, adjust the amount of your cat's main meal to compensate for the calories delivered by these treats. Always monitor your pet while feeding a treat. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
WARNING: Use only as directed. If signs of hairballs persist, consult a veterinarian. Do not administer to cats less than 1 year old. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Hairball symptoms could include gagging or vomiting.