The Honest Kitchen Grain-Free Chicken Whole Food Clusters Dry Dog Food is formulated with human-grade, minimally processed whole foods, like cage-free chicken. This recipe is MadeHonest with nutrient-rich ingredients that are cold-pressed into bite-sized clusters, roasted and dehydrated to maintain the nutrients, aroma and taste of the whole foods. This dog food gives you the same scoop and serve convenience as other dry dog foods—the difference is, this recipe gives your canine companion minimally processed, 100% human-grade taste and nutrition!
- This unique human-grade dry food is made with 100% human-grade ingredients and is produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards for your furry friend!
- Complete and balanced nutrition for adult canine companions and puppies of all breeds and sizes, including large breed puppies and adult mothers (gestation/lactation).
- These clusters feature human-grade muscle meat and liver, low glycemic carbs, beneficial fats and live probiotics. These ingredients are cold pressed into delicious, bite-sized pieces that are ready to eat!
- These clusters are made by mixing the human-grade, nutrient-rich whole foods, cold pressing them into bite-sized clusters, and then gently roasting and dehydrating them to maintain the nutrients, aroma and taste of whole foods.
- Made without feed grade ingredients, meat meals, fillers, GMO ingredients, artificial flavors or artificial preservatives.
Chicken, potatoes, peas, chicken liver, lentils, carrots, ground flaxseed, eggs, broccoli, pumpkin, apples, coconut oil, natural chicken flavor, salmon oil, kale, chia seed, minerals [calcium carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, sodium selenite], fenugreek seed, dried kelp, taurine, vitamins [vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, niacin supplement], mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), turmeric, dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product, rosemary extract.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||26.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||14.5% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||5.0% max|
|VITAMIN E||60 IU/kg min|
|BETA-CARONTENE||1,500 IU/kg min|
|BACILLUS COAGULANS||20,000,000 CFU/lb min|
3,836 kcal/kg, 422 kcal/cup
|Weight||Less Active (cup)||Active (cup)|
|1 – 10 LBS||1/4 – 1/2||1/4 – 3/4|
|11 – 20 LBS||1/2 – 1 1/4||3/4 – 1 1/2|
|21 – 30 LBS||1 1/4 – 1 1/2||1 1/2 – 2|
|31 – 40 LBS||1 1/2 – 1 3/4||2 – 2 1/4|
|41 – 50 LBS||1 3/4 – 2 1/4||2 1/4 – 2 3/4|
|51 – 70 LBS||2 1/4 – 2 3/4||2 3/4 – 3 1/2|
|71 – 90 LBS||2 3/4 – 3 1/2||3 1/2 – 4 1/4|
For dogs over 90 lbs: add 3/4 cup per additional 10 lbs body weight.
Puppies: 1 1/2 - 3 months old feed twice the adult amount, 3-6 months old feed 1 1/2 times adult amount. 6-11 months old feed 1 1/4 times the adult amount.
Gestation/lactation: Feed enough to maintain ideal body weight. Food may need to increase 2 to 4 times the amount listed.