Musher's Secret Pet Paw Protection Wax is a natural wax that can be used all season to protects your dog's paws during outdoor adventures. Using 100% food-safe natural waxes makes it easy to apply and wipe off after use and worry-free if your dog wants to lick the wax. The wax is non-toxic and will continue to protect their paws from snow buildup, ice, hot pavement, sand and chemicals like pesticides, lawn fertilizers and more.
Musher's Secret is soy, wheat and flax oil-free and can be applied to your dog's paw and also hot spots, snouts, ears and elbows. It also can be used on other pets such as cats, horses, and exotic pets. The natural wax can also be used to prevent fly biting insects from biting your pets.
- All season paw protection wax
- Made from 100% food safe, natural waxes
- Keeps paws protected from snow, ice, salt, hot pavement and more
- Soy, wheat and flax oil free
- Can be applied to hot spots, paws, snout, ears and elbows
- Suitable for dogs, cats, domestic and exotic pets
How to Apply
For Paws: Apply a thin layer onto paws two to three times per week. To prevent snow accumulating around the paws apply around and in between the pads. When dealing with salted sidewalks or fertilized lawns, gently wipe with a soft cloth after the walk to remove the salt or chemicals.