Yak chews are hardened cheese that contain protein as the major nutrient. They are low in fat. Yak chews contain many of the essential amino acids that dogs require, and antioxidants and Omega 3 fatty acids that help them to have good skin and coat health.
- Good source of protein that supports muscle development and overall health
- Low in fat 100% digestible to ensure absorption of the proteins and minerals that support a healthy immune system
- Helps to remove tartar and plaque while your dog chews promoting healthy teeth and gums
- A good source of Omega fatty acids for good skin and coat
- Important source of vitamin B12 to reduce harmful bacterial growth
- Potassium-rich for healthy heart, nerves, and muscles
Always monitor your dog while rewarding with a chew. Swallowing pieces could cause choking. Always supply fresh drinking water.