ORIJEN Puppy Poultry & Fish Pâté Recipe is a nourishing wet food made with rich inclusions of poultry and fish that will help your puppy grow up strong and thrive. Packed with 95% premium animal ingredients, ORIJEN Puppy Poultry & Fish Pâté contains fresh or raw animal ingredients like chicken and turkey. This includes succulent WholePrey ingredients like organs and bone to add a source of essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Feed your puppy ORIJEN Puppy Poultry & Fish Pâté alone to add moisture and nourishment to their diet, or add it on top of ORIJEN Puppy or Puppy Large kibble for a nutritious addition at mealtime.
- The first 5 ingredients are from quality animal sources.
- WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like poultry or fish, organs and bone to mimic what your dog’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Comes in an easily digestible wet food formula.
- Feed alone or incorporate into ORIJEN Puppy or Puppy Large kibble for a nutritious addition at mealtime.
- High in moisture to keep your puppy hydrated.
- This diet is a high-quality pâté of poultry and fish.
Chicken, chicken liver, chicken heart, mackerel, chicken bone broth, turkey bone broth, broccoli, dried egg product, carrots, sweet potatoes, natural flavor, pumpkin, organic guar gum, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, minerals (zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, selenium yeast, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, cobalt amino acid chelate, potassium iodide), agar-agar, herring oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), vitamins (thiamine mononitrate, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), choline chloride, inulin, turmeric, sodium carbonate, calcium carbonate
|Crude protein (min.)||11%|
|Crude fat (min.)||6.5%|
|Crude fiber (max.)||1.5%|
(ME calculated): 1255 kcal/kg, 455 kcal/can (12.8oz, 363g)
- 0 - 3 months: feed as much as your puppy will eat in 3 or 4 servings per day.
- 3 - 6 months: feed 1 1/2 cans per 10lbs of body weight per day.
- 6 - 12 months: feed 1 1/4 cans per 10lbs of body weight per day.
- Feed 3/4 - 1 can per 10lbs of body weight per day
Amount of food your dog requires will depend on activity, age, environment, and breed.