Primal Duck Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food offers your hungry pooch all the benefits of a safe and wholesome raw-food diet—without you having to grind, chop, measure or mix the ingredients yourself! Taking great pride to source only the best ingredients, this tasty and nutritious diet is packed with naturally derived vitamins and minerals. The high-protein ratio appeals to your canine companion’s primal diet, and it’s an excellent way to maintain a proper weight and boost overall health. And best of all, it’s a breeze to serve, thanks to the naturally preserved nuggets—just add water! The proof comes in watching him lick the bowl clean while thriving happily and healthfully.
- Made with antibiotic, hormone and steroid-free chicken meat and organs, along with fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation.
- Incorporates certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify the complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages.
- All the benefits of a raw ancestral diet in a highly-palatable, freeze-dried form that’s fast and easy to serve.
- Optimum levels of amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes and necessary vitamins and minerals supply the building blocks for healthy biological functions.
- Crafted in the USA with sustainably-sourced ingredients and contains no grain, gluten, corn, wheat or soy.
Duck Necks, Duck (with ground bone), Duck Hearts, Organic Carrots, Duck Livers, Organic Kale, Organic Squash, Organic Apples, Organic Broccoli, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Blueberries, Organic Cranberries, Organic Parsley, Organic Rosemary Extract, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Montmorillonite Clay, Fish Oil, Organic Quinoa, Organic Coconut Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Organic Ground Alfalfa, Dried Organic Kelp, Zinc Sulfate
|Crude Protein||39% Min.|
|Crude Fat||28% Min.|
|Crude Fiber||4% Max.|
130 kcal/oz; 1 ounce = approx. 3-4 nuggets
|Dog Weight||Daily Nuggets|
Puppies & pregnant or nursing dogs may feed up to 2x the amount of food recommended for adults.
Safe Handling Tips
Keep bag sealed and store in a cool, dry place. Once hydrated, freeze-dried formula will maintain optimum freshness for 3-5 days under refrigeration.
Keep freeze-dried pet foods separate from other foods. Wash hands, working surfaces, utensils and any other items that touch or contact freeze-dried animal pet foods, with hot, soapy water. Refrigerate uneaten portions immediately or discard. Keep this product out of reach of infants and young children.
Preparation and Serving
Rehydrate food with warm water, bone broth, or raw goat milk to ensure optimum nutrient absorption. We recommend thoroughly incorporating one tablespoon of hydration for every nugget served.
Use stainless steel bowls when feeding any product. Other materials, such as plastic & porcelain, are porous and can trap germs over time.
Freeze-dried food is shelf-stable and should be stored in a cool, dry place. Once rehydrated, keep refrigerated and feed within 5 days for optimum freshness.