Say aloha to kitty-approved nutrition in every bowl with the Tiki Cat Aloha Friends Tuna with Pumpkin Grain-Free Wet Cat Food. It’s a luau of flavours perfectly fit for your furry carnivore, with wild-caught, dolphin-safe flaked tuna and pala’ai―Hawaiian for pumpkin―all simmered in a tasty tuna broth. The pumpkin adds a boost of fiber and antioxidants to promote healthy digestion, and the broth provides plenty of moisture to keep your pal hydrated and support urinary health. Plus, it’s packed with essential vitamins, omegas, minerals and taurine so it’s a complete and balanced diet for cats of all ages, with zero grains, gluten, or GMOs.
- Wild-caught flaked tuna is the first ingredient for the animal-sourced protein carnivores thrive on.
- With fiber-rich, antioxidant-packed pumpkin for digestive health, plus sunflower oil rich in omegas that nourish the skin and coat.
- Provides a balanced and complete diet for cats of all ages with essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and taurine.
- Made with real tuna broth so it provides essential moisture to keep your pal hydrated and support overall health.
- Succulent flaked meat formula is great for picky eaters, and contains no grains, gluten, or GMOs; made with dolphin-safe, mercury-tested tuna.
Tuna, tuna broth, pumpkin, sunflower seed oil, calcium lactate, tricalcium phosphate, choline chloride, taurine, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, niacin (vitamin B3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), ferrous sulfate, folic acid, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, vitamin D3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), biotin, vitamin B12 supplement.
|Crude Protein (min)||11%
|Crude Fat (min)||1.8%
|Crude Fibre (max)
Recommendations vary greatly, based on your cat’s age, activity level and life stage.
Adult cats: feed approximately 2-3 cans/pouches per day per 7 lbs. of body weight.
Kittens: offer food several times a day, feed up to twice this amount.
Pregnant or nursing cats: may require two to four times their normal feeding.
The amount to feed will vary based upon age, activity level, breed, size, and environment. Please use the feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to maintain proper weight. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Canned food should be changed at least twice daily in order to prevent spoilage.
Serve at room temperature, and refrigerate any unused portion.