Bring some lei-worthy nutrition to your kitty’s bowl with the Tiki Cat Koolina Luau Chicken with Egg in Chicken Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food. It’s a luau of flavours perfectly fit for your furry carnivore, with savoury shredded chicken as the first ingredient, mixed in with real whole scrambled eggs, then slow-cooked in a consommé made with real chicken stock. Since it’s made with actual stock, it provides plenty of moisture to keep your pal hydrated and support digestive and urinary health. And it’s packed with essential vitamins, omegas, minerals and taurine so it’s a complete and balanced diet for cats of all ages, with zero grains, gluten, carbohydrates, starches or flours.
- Hormone and antibiotic-free shredded chicken as the first ingredient for animal-sourced protein to meet the nutritional needs of carnivores.
- With scrambled eggs for added protein to support healthy muscles plus sunflower oil rich in omegas that nourish the skin and coat.
- Provides a balanced and complete diet for cats of all ages with essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and taurine.
- Made with real chicken stock so it provides essential moisture to keep your pal hydrated and support overall health.
- Luxurious consomme-based formula is great for picky eaters, and contains no grains, gluten, carbohydrates, starches or flours.
Chicken, chicken broth, dried egg, sunflower seed oil, calcium lactate, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, taurine, choline chloride, salt, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin E supplement, niacin (vitamin B3), zinc oxide, vitamin A supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, manganous oxide, calcium pantothenate, copper amino acid chelate, riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), folic acid, potassium iodide, vitamin D3 supplement.
|Crude Protein (min)||15%
|Crude Fat (min)||3%
|Crude Fibre (max)
Varies based on age, activity and lifestyle.
For adult cats: 2.8 oz. can: 1-2 cans per 7 lbs. of bodyweight
For adult cats: 6 oz. can: 1 can per 7 lbs. of bodyweight
For kittens: offer food several times a day, feed up to twice this amount.
For pregnant or nursing cats: may require two to four times their normal feeding.
The amount to feed will vary based upon age, activity level, breed, size, and environment. Please use the feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to maintain proper weight. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Canned food should be changed at least twice daily in order to prevent spoilage.
Serve at room temperature, and refrigerate any unused portion.