Bring some lei-worthy nutrition to your kitty’s bowl with the Tiki Cat Lanai Grill Tuna in Crab Surimi Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food. It’s a luau of flavours perfectly fit for your furry carnivore, with wild-caught flaked Ahi tuna as the first ingredient, topped with crab surimi―a crab substitute made with real fish and famously used in California rolls―then simmered in a whisker-licking crab and tuna consomme. Since it’s made with actual stock, it provides plenty of moisture to keep your pal hydrated and support digestive and urinary health. And it’s packed with essential vitamins, omegas, minerals and taurine so it’s a complete and balanced diet for cats of all ages, with zero grains, gluten, carbohydrates, starches or flours.
- Wild-caught flaked Ahi tuna is the first ingredient for animal-sourced protein to meet the nutritional needs of carnivores.
- With crab surimi for added protein for healthy muscles plus sunflower oil that’s rich in omegas that nourish the skin and coat.
- Provides a balanced and complete diet for cats of all ages with essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and taurine.
- Made with real tuna and crab broth so it provides essential moisture to keep your pal hydrated and support overall health.
- Luxurious consomme-based formula is great for picky eaters, and contains no grains, gluten, carbohydrates, starches or flours; made with dolphin-safe fish.
Tuna, fish broth, crab surimi (ocean whitefish, crab broth), sunflower seed oil, calcium lactate, tricalcium phosphate, choline chloride, taurine, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, niacin (vitamin B3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), copper sulfate, iron sulfate, folic acid, potassium iodide, vitamin D3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), biotin, vitamin B12 supplement.
|Crude Protein (min)||16%
|Crude Fat (min)||2%
|Crude Fibre (max)
Varies based on age, activity and lifestyle.
For adult cats: 2.8 oz. can: 1-2 cans per 7 lbs. of bodyweight
For adult cats: 6 oz. can: 1 can per 7 lbs. of bodyweight
For kittens: offer food several times a day, feed up to twice this amount.
For pregnant or nursing cats: may require two to four times their normal feeding.
The amount to feed will vary based upon age, activity level, breed, size, and environment. Please use the feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to maintain proper weight. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Canned food should be changed at least twice daily in order to prevent spoilage.
Serve at room temperature, and refrigerate any unused portion.