Nourish your feline friend with the complete and balanced nutrition of Tiki Cat Velvet Mousse Chicken Grain-Free Wet Cat Food. Featuring chicken as the first ingredient for a high-quality source of protein and amino acids to help build and maintain your cat’s muscles. It contains chicken broth for added moisture and protein your cat needs. It also includes vitamins and minerals such as taurine, an essential amino acid to help support your kitty’s growth and vision. This grain-free mousse is great for all life stages and does not contain white potatoes, corn, wheat or rice for a low carbohydrate your pal will love.
- Delicious chicken blended into an irresistibly silky mousse to satisfy the most discerning cats.
- High-quality, high-protein meal to provide a good source of protein and amino acids to support your cat’s muscles.
- This grain-free recipe is high in moisture from chicken broth and provides your feline friend with the supplemental water he needs.
- A naturally low-carbohydrate recipe that does not include white potatoes, corn, wheat or rice for those kitties with sensitive tummies.
- Complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages to satisfy your feline friend’s natural carnivorous cravings.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Dried Egg, Sunflower Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Taurine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Source Of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Iodate, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin K3 Supplement.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||12.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||5.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||1.0% max|
990 kcal/kg, 79 kcal/pouch
For Adult Cats: Feed approximately 2-3 pouches per day per 7 lbs. of body weight.
For Kittens: Offer food several times a day, feed up to twice this amount.
Pregnant or nursing cats may require two to four times their normal feeding.
Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Canned food should be changed at least twice daily in order to prevent spoilage. Serve at room temperature, and refrigerate any unused portion.