Vet’s Best Hip & Joint Dog Supplements help maintain normal, healthy cartilage, connective tissue, and joint mobility for senior dogs, highly active dogs, and large dog breeds prone to hip or joint issues. Our carefully formulated blend of glucosamine, MSM, boswellia, and rosemary also maintain the synovial fluid that lubricates the joints, support strong bones, and help remove damaging free radicals. These natural ingredients are scientifically optimized to a low molecular weight for better absorption and digestion.
- KEEP MOVING - Vet's Best Hip + Joint Dog Supplements helps maintain normal healthy cartilage, connective tissue, and supports joint mobility.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Natural ingredients, including glucosamine, MSM, boswellia, and rosemary lubricate dog joints and support strong bones.
- CAREFULLY FORMULATED - Scientifically optimized to a low molecular weight for better absorption and digestion. Contains 500 mg glucosamine, 500 mg MSM, and 550 mg antioxidants.
- USE AS DIRECTED - Perfect for small and large breed dogs, one year old and older. Supplement can be given twice daily (use as directed.)
- NASC – Carries the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Quality Seal.
Glucosamine HCL (Shellfish) 500 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 500 mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 100 mg, Manganese (Amino Acid Chelate) 2 mg, Proprietary Absorptiontioxidant Blend 550 mg
Directions For Use (Adult Dogs):
Less than 30 lbs -1 tablet twice daily
30 to 60 lbs - 1½ tablets twice daily
Greater than 60 lbs - 2 tablets twice daily