The best of New Zealand’s land and sea. Wild and sustainable blue mackerel from the remote waters of New Zealand’s North Island and grass-fed lamb, ethically raised on a diet of lush grass and clover. A delicious combination to entice even the most selective cats.
- Only 2 protein sources in authentic whole-prey ratios of 96% Meat, Organs, Bone, and New Zealand Green Mussels, safely air-dried and ready to serve
- Grain-free without added carbohydrates or fillers in a nutrient dense diet, packing more power than raw food or kibble into a smaller serving size
- 10% Superfood inclusions of Cold-washed Green Tripe, New Zealand Green Mussels, and Organic Kelp to naturally promote mobility, vitality, and well-being
- Designed for all life stages and breeds, perfect as a topper for a nutrient and flavor boost, and ideal as a complete meal for peak nutrition
- 100% ethical and sustainable sourcing of free-range meats and wild-caught fish, without added hormones, antibiotics, or growth promotants
Mackerel, Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Liver, Lamb Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Salt, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Taurine.
|Nutrient||Unit of Measure|
|Crude Protein||min. 43%|
|Crude Fat||min. 25%|
|Crude Fiber||max. 2%|
|Taurine (As Received, Typical Analysis)||0.25%|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||min. 1300mg/kg|
|Calorie Content (calculated)||4800 kcal ME/kg | 273 kcal ME/level scoop|
|Weight||Daily Feeding (2 oz Scoops)|
Kittens, and Pregnant or Nursing Females: Feed approximately double the amount indicated, in 2 - 3 feedings per day. For your cat's health and well - being they should always have access to fresh, clean water.