Feed your pup farm to bowl nutrition with the Ziwi Peak Beef Grain-Free Air-Dried Dog Food. Simple and pure, just like the Ziwi love for dogs, this recipe gives your furry friend the best of New Zealand. This diet includes fresh meat, organs, bones and green mussels for a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine to support joint health. It also contains high taurine levels to promote heart health. Using a gentle twin-stage air-drying process, they naturally preserve all the ingredients, which also eliminates pathogenic bacteria. There’s no need to rehydrate since the air-dried food contains more moisture than dry kibble—and because there’s also no need for preservatives, sugars and glycerines, the food is safe, clean and easy to handle. In fact, it’s just as nutritious and digestible as a completely raw diet, in the convenient form of air dried.
- Safely air-dried and ready to serve, this single-protein recipe contains whole-prey ratios of 96% meat, organs, bone and New Zealand green mussels.
- Grain free and nutrient dense, this recipe packs more power than raw food or kibble into a smaller serving size. Plus, it's made without added carbs or fillers!
- Naturally promotes mobility, vitality and overall well-being with 10% superfood inclusions of cold-washed green tripe, New Zealand green mussels, and organic kelp.
- Serve as a complete meal for peak nutrition or as a tasty topper to furry friends of all ages and breed types.
- All free-range meats and wild-caught fish are ethically and sustainably sourced without added hormones, antiobiotics or growth promotants.
Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Kidney, Beef Tripe, Beef Liver, Beef Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Beef Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
|Nutrient||Unit of Measure|
|Crude Protein||min. 38%|
|Crude Fat||min. 30%|
|Crude Fiber||max. 2%|
|Taurine (As Received, Typical Analysis)||0.096%|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||min. 1300mg/kg|
|Calorie Content (calculated)||5500 kcal ME/kg | 312 kcal ME/level scoop|
|Weight||Daily Feeding (2 oz Scoops)|
|2.2 LBS||0.4 scoop|
|4.4 LBS||0.6 scoop|
|6.6 LBS||0.8 scoop|
|8.8 LBS||1.0 scoop|
|11 LBS||1.2 scoops|
|16.5 LBS||1.6 scoops|
|22 LBS||2.0 scoops|
|33 LBS||2.8 scoops|
|44 LBS||3.4 scoops|
|55 LBS||4.0 scoops|
|66 LBS||4.6 scoops|
|77 LBS||5.2 scoops|
|88 LBS||5.8 scoops|
|110 LBS||6.8 scoops|
|132 LBS||7.8 scoops|
Puppies and Pregnant or Nursing Females: Feed approximately double the amount indicated, in 2 - 3 feedings per day. For your pet's health and well - being they should always have access to fresh, clean water.