Feed your cat farm to bowl nutrition with Ziwi Peak Lamb Recipe Canned Cat Food. Simple and pure, just like the Ziwi love for cat, this recipe gives your pal the best of New Zealand. It’s designed to mirror a whole-prey, nutrient dense diet using fresh meat, organs and bone, as well as New Zealand green lipped mussels for a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine. And to keep the formula as natural as possible, the complete and balanced nutrition does not include TSPP, BPA or carrageenan in the canning process.
- Single-protein in authentic whole-prey ratios of 92% Meat, Organs, Bone, and New Zealand Green Mussels, crafted into a moisture-rich and chunky pâté
- Grain-free without added carbohydrates like potato, soy, and other cheap fillers, which are linked to obesity, food allergies, and other health concerns
- 10% Superfood inclusions of Cold-washed Green Tripe, New Zealand Green Mussels, and Organic Kelp to naturally promote mobility, vitality, and well-being
- Designed for all life stages and breeds, perfect as a topper for a nutrient and flavor boost, and ideal as a complete meal for peak nutrition
- 100% ethical and sustainable sourcing of free-range meats and wild-caught fish, without added hormones, antibiotics, or growth promotants
Lamb, Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb Lung, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Liver, Chickpeas, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Heart, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, DL-Methionine, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
|Nutrient||Unit of Measure|
|Crude Protein||min. 9.5%|
|Crude Fat||min. 6%|
|Crude Fiber||max. 2%|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (min.)||300 mg/kg|
|Calorie Content (calculated)||1325 kcal ME/kg | 245 kcal ME/185g can | 113 kcal ME/85g can|
3-oz: For every 8.8 lb. of cat body weight, feed approx. 2 cans per day.
6.5-oz: For every 8.8 lb. of cat body weight, feed approx. 1 can per day.
Kittens and pregnant of nursing females: Feed approx. double this amount in 2-3 feedings per day.