Wild-caught and sustainable blue mackerel are found in abundance in the remote and pristine waters surrounding New Zealand’s North Island. A dark and oily fish, loaded with essential omega-3, New Zealand Mackerel recipe is a healthy and delicious choice for your cat.
- Single-protein in authentic whole-prey ratios of 92% Meat, Organs, Bone, and New Zealand Green Mussels, crafted into a moisture-rich and chunky pâté
- Grain-free without added carbohydrates like potato, soy, and other cheap fillers, which are linked to obesity, food allergies, and other health concerns
- 10% Superfood inclusions of Cold-washed Green Tripe, New Zealand Green Mussels, and Organic Kelp to naturally promote mobility, vitality, and well-being
- Designed for all life stages and breeds, perfect as a topper for a nutrient and flavor boost, and ideal as a complete meal for peak nutrition
- 100% ethical and sustainable sourcing of free-range meats and wild-caught fish, without added hormones, antibiotics, or growth promotants
Mackerel, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chickpeas, New Zealand Green Mussel, DL-Methionine, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Salt, Taurine.
|Nutrient||Unit of Measure|
|Crude Protein||min. 12%|
|Crude Fat||min. 3%|
|Crude Fiber||max. 2%|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (min.)||300 mg/kg|
|Calorie Content (calculated)||1075 kcal ME/kg | 199 kcal ME/185g can | 91 kcal ME/85g can|
3-oz: For every 8.8 lb. of cat body weight, feed approx. 2 cans per day.
6.5-oz: For every 8.8 lb. of cat body weight, feed approx. 1 can per day.
Kittens and pregnant of nursing females: Feed approx. double this amount in 2-3 feedings per day.