ZIWI Peak Venison is novel protein food, ideal for cats of all breeds and life stages. Loaded with free-range venison, ethically raised on pastures of lush and native grasses in the remote valleys of New Zealand’s South Island. A unique and novel protein, making meal time exciting—your cat is guaranteed to enjoy each and every bite.
- Single-protein in authentic whole-prey ratios of 92% Meat, Organs, Bone, and New Zealand Green Mussels, crafted into a moisture-rich and chunky pâté
- Grain-free without added carbohydrates like potato, soy, and other cheap fillers, which are linked to obesity, food allergies, and other health concerns
- 10% Superfood inclusions of Cold-washed Green Tripe, New Zealand Green Mussels, and Organic Kelp to naturally promote mobility, vitality, and well-being
- Designed for all life stages and breeds, perfect as a topper for a nutrient and flavor boost, and ideal as a complete meal for peak nutrition
- 100% ethical and sustainable sourcing of free-range meats and wild-caught fish, without added hormones, antibiotics, or growth promotants
Venison, Water Sufficient for Processing, Venison Tripe, Venison Liver, Chickpeas, Venison Lung, Venison Heart, Venison Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Venison Bone, DL-Methionine, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
|Nutrient||Unit of Measure|
|Crude Protein||min. 10%|
|Crude Fat||min. 4%|
|Crude Fiber||max. 2%|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (min.)||300 mg/kg|
|Calorie Content (calculated)||1200 kcal ME/kg | 222 kcal ME/185g can | 102 kcal ME/85g can|
3-oz: For every 8.8 lb. of cat body weight, feed approx. 2 cans per day.
6.5-oz: For every 8.8 lb. of cat body weight, feed approx. 1 can per day.
Kittens and pregnant of nursing females: Feed approx. double this amount in 2-3 feedings per day.